Tuesday 8 November 2011

The Great Indian Magician

Once while crossing a road I seen a crowd at road side and being a true Indian filled with lots of curiosities  I made my way to the center of attraction of that crowd  and I amazed to see a simple street magician,
that magician was showing his tricks to the crowd and making them to forget their work-burden and stress for instance he called one man from crowd and challenged him the magician claimed that he will rob that man's watch,  in left wrist, diary in shirt pocket, and mobile in pant pocket in front of him and the crowd and no one will realize that robbery is being done, when that magician claimed this everyone laughed at him that man also said this is impossible but in few seconds magician started his trick he engaged that man in talks, he started to speak on an interesting topic and suddenly moved subject on his mobile and praised his mobile then color of his shirt and then his shoes and stopped after two minutes and said see all the three things were theft from you.
Thats the magic he made this happen in front of mob and no one realized that peoples praised him but magician revealed the secret of his robbery, he said Its no magic Its just an example of diverting your attention.
see when I was praising this man's mobile every one was looking at the mobile thinking that now I will rob it but I diverted your attention to the mobile and robbed wrist watch then I stared to talk about shirts color I robbed mobile and when I praised his shoes I robbed diary that's it!

crowed pleased on his art and clapped for him but a political cord of  my brain got stroked vigorously and I remembered one and only great magician of Indian politics who is playing such game with all intelligent Indians from long time and he is none other than Mr. Digvijay Singh.

Digvijay is doing same thing with Anna hazare, his team and off course with all of us he is diverting nations attention to silly issues (just like kiran bedi's air fares, Kejriwals dues, Shri shri's UP visit) and making us forget the oath of killing monster of corruption from our nation that we took with Anna during his fast, He is making us forget 74 year old Indian's sacrifice for us and definately he is stealing Anna's image from our minds  without making us realized.



No comments:

Post a Comment