Saturday 19 November 2011

Meeting the great soul!

It's all started that sunday morning when I looked at his image in Speaking tree a supplement of 'Times of India' As I seen an Image of old yogi in blue dress strange impulses flown through my brain cells and something encouraged me to search about him and I did so, which landed me to Pune in his Ashram near Lavasa just on next saturday.
When I saw him first time there I felt like It's the moment I was waiting for, but there was a lack of time I took a leave from there and again arrived on next sunday to meet swamiji personally.
 I met Swami Kriyananda, After about seven hours journey through bus, jeep, rikshaw and off course walk, after reaching there I was delighted to meet his disciples and to help them in shifting their luggage came from Gurgaon Ashram.
I came to know that swamiji is not feeling well and needs rest, so meeting him is slightly difficult but I rellied on god again and decided to spend the whole day in Ashram waiting for swamiji's wellness.
I met there Mr. Biraj who taught me first step of Kriya yoga, that is hong-sau technique invented by Paraamhansa Yogananda, Guru of Swami Kriyananda I found the technique helpful for those who have started the spiritual journey.
Paramhansa Yogananda was the only Indian Guru who lived until his last breath in foreign (US) and spread the wisdom of Yoga in America and Europe, He founded there Self realization Fellowship (SRF) Organization which ignited the Yogic divine light in the souls of many foreigners without considering their religion and countries, Swami Kriyananda is his direct disciple who founded Ananda Sangha for fulfilling Yogananda's dream, which having number of schools and world brotherhood colonies throughout the America, Europe and now in India.

That day I got personal blessings of swami Kriyananda and I realized that God is working through him to make World the heaven.

Joy to all!

                                                                  Swami Kriyananda

No comments:

Post a Comment